Can I change my Order?
That depends on whether or not it has been shipped yet. Please message us on WhatsApp at +91 7596996666
How do I cancel my Order?
Just reach out to us here and we’ll cancel that as long as it hasn’t been fulfilled. If this is an urgent request please message us on WhatsApp at +91 7596996666
What payment method can I use?
We accept PayPal. We don’t take money orders or cheques.
How long will my order take to reach me?
You receive your order within 30 business days from the date of ordering.
What are your office hours?
Our office is open from 9am – 5pm Indian Standard Time. Our office and warehouse are closed on the weekends and all major holidays. The best way to contact us is by WhatsApp at +91 7596996666.
How do I know if my order went through?
Once your order has been submitted, you will receive an order confirmation through your email. Please keep this confirmation for your records. This email should arrive within a couple minutes of you placing your order. If you do not receive this within an hour, please message us on WhatsApp at +91 7596996666
How do I take care of my leather product?
Test the cleaning solution on a small inconspicuous place before cleaning the rest of your bag. Always wipe the entire leather surface, do not spot clean.
– Wipe entire leather surface with a damp cloth. Do not over saturate the leather. Pat dry with a cloth and let air dry. Then, treat the entire leather surface with leather conditioner. Do not spot clean.
– For tougher spots, use specially formulated leather cleaner. Mix the cleaner with water on a damp cloth and bring it to a light lather. Rub leather lightly until the spot is removed. Then, treat the rest of the leather surface with the cleaner. Do not over saturate leather and do not spot clean. Wipe with clean damp cloth to remove soap residue. Pat dry with a cloth and let air dry.
– Never use any type of cleaner that contains an acid or a detergent as both will damage the leather.
– Wipe fabric clean with damp cloth. Pat dry with a cloth and let air dry.
– For tougher spots, use a mild soap such as Dove or Ivory. Mix the soap with water on a damp cloth and bring it to a light lather. Rub fabric lightly until the spot is removed. Wipe with clean damp cloth to remove soap residue. Lastly, pat with a dry cloth and let air dry.